Cramp, stitch, I'm not sure what it is

Redshoes

Reaction score
I went to the Doc's as I thought I had a UTI because of abdominal pain and cramping, but it was all clear, yet I still have the cramp. It's in the same place and has been for a few weeks now, its on my right side, sort of to the right of my belly button if that makes sense, I'm useless at biology lol Its like cramp but then if I move too fast it becomes like a stitch, just wondered if anyone knows what I'm on about and if you know if it will go away soon :(

Aww hun, i sometimes get a stitch/cramp like pain on my right side when i'm walking, maybe its just stretching and growing pains. I hope it eases off for you.

Thankyou Lind and Katrina :hug:
I have the midwife on wednesday so will check it with her, it's interesting how many complaints are put down to stretching, I don't mind if that's all it is, just sometimes I wonder if it's more, guess that's just normal. Thanks again :)

yeh i get these pains too when i'm walking :x it's really annoying, i just want to get to me destination..

I get it too sometimes when I roll over from my right hand side to my left... I always put it down to my appendix scar but from what I've read it's probably just growing pains. :?

I get it too..have had it a lot in the past week and think my LO is having a growth spurt so put it down to his position or me streatching

Thanks everyone, once they start moving in there they just don't stop do they :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back