stitch and cramp all day

beanster

Reaction score
Have posted before about having stitch pains when walking and I know lots of you have said that it is probably just ligaments stretching etc which when I have read around it it probably is.
Last night though (just as I started watching one born every minute for the first time, just a coincidence I thik - lol) I had a huge stitch pain / cramp that wouldn't go away and I couldn't move to get comfy cos it hurt when I did. I have been sitting down all day today but have still got a cramp like pain low down on my right hand side. It feels like it has stopped and then will suddenly start again. It's not really really severe just has been constant all day and don't know how worried i need to be.

I have had a stitch like pain the past couple of weeks, when walking to work and back also the other night, when having sex i had it again! Think its normal just everything stretching x

have been having it off and on when walking etc but it usually stops. Today though I have been resting all day with my feet up and have had pain all day so it's different to the other times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back