• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cp & sex question (tmi warning!)

HannahD

Reaction score
I don't bother checking my cp (as can't find it!!) but wondered where it was in relation to your cycle. We bd'd last night and for some reason it felt like my oh was banging into something inside me!! I've recently noticed that sometimes when we bd it can be quite uncomfortable but then other times it's perfectly ok. Is this because my cp has changed and am I right in thinking it drops? So could he be hitting that?

Where should it be when you ov? I had a look on those revolting pictures :puke: but she only mentions the position of it a couple of times. If he's hitting it then is that cos i'm about to ov or I'm not?

God....when did ttc become so bloody complicated?!

P.S....i've no idea about my cycle this month because m/c only stopped a few days before xmas but we're trying straight away.

It would most likely be your cervix and it's quite uncomfortable when they hit it! I usually find that problem when coming in 'from behind' (not THAT kind of behind :roll: :lol:).

I would imagine that if you're on your non-fertile days when your cervix is low then you're more likely to run into problems but people say to check CP in the same position every day so it must move about... Maybe it just depends on what position you're in??

I'm only on my 2nd month of checking mine. I've found that it starts off low after AF and gradually gets higher throughout the month then disappears completely just before AF again. I'm on CD8 today and its still very low. Must admit its still a little strange all this checking, things we do :shakehead:

Thanks ladies. I've no clue as to the diff positions it's in during the month so it drops after af then rises and opens when you ovulate is that right? So i'm obviously not about to ovulate any time soon then....bugger! :roll: I suppose it's only a couple of weeks since the m/c finished and this cycle'll be weird anyway. Just don't want to miss my ultra-fertile window!!

I'll just have to find a more comfortable position to do it in :rotfl:

I'm determined to get pregnant again within the next couple of months...although the reality of that will probably be very different!

HannahD said:
I'm determined to get pregnant again within the next couple of months...although the reality of that will probably be very different!

God I know that feeling. I'm pinning all my hopes on this month. I can't help it! Ah well. I'm trying to break it to myself gently that it probably wont happen but you know how the mind works eh? :roll:

Good luck!

I'm feeling the exact same, for some reason I'm convinced i'm going to get pregnant this month and my brain won't even contemplate the possibility that won't happen. The likelihood of me getting pregnant is probably 0 but hey, there's always hope!

I am feeling much more relaxed about it all though, like I was before all the charting sent me a bit neurotic!!

Here's to our bfp's turning up soon :hug:

I'm feeling a lot better too...

And remember, as long as you've actually had sex the chances are never 0

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member