CP and CM?

Julia

Reaction score
I am not preggers, but trying. Could you tell me (all those with little bumps) whether your CP was high or low, opening or closed when you found out? What about CM? Did you have alot after conception or nothing to shout about. I am only asking because I have noticed a change in my CP and CM this month a couple of days after ov....

This is what I learnt from my 'taking charge of your fertility' book

During the fertile phase, your cervix should be so high you can barely feel it and also be really open to receive the sperm. After ovulation (and hopefully conception) the cervix will point downwards and be tightly closed and feel like the tip of your nose. You should be able to reach it easily with your finger. At this point the mucus should stop as well, as you are no longer in the fertile phase.

If you say you are feeling a bit different 'down there' then it might be that your cervix is super closed up as it is supposed to form a plug after conception to prevent anything being able to get up there and cause infection. Also if you have become successful, you may have the light vaginal discharge that lots of women seem to have after conception.

Failing that, it could be just remaining sperm coming out and your cervix could just be doing its normal thing of being low and closed after normal ovulation.

Let us know if any other symptoms happen. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back