Cow's milk

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
When your LO gets to 12 months are you goin to go straight to cow's milk or carry on with formula???

I have been thinkin... of starting Keeley on cow and gate growin up milk for the first six months

What are you going to do?

I changed Aimee straight on to cows milk at 12 months. I started by switching one bottle a day but she loved it so much it didn't take long to change over completley. I don't really know anything about the growing up milk, is it better for them?

I put Arianna on SMA Progress from 6mths and then changed her on to cows milk last week (as I ran out of formula and the HV said to change it). She loves it - never even batted an eyelid when I gave her it.

The progress milk has extra iron and vitamins which babies tend to need from 6mths(ish)

Someone told me last week that if you're not sure about cow's milk you can use goat's milk for a few months as it's closer to breast milk than cow's milk.

I switched stephen onto cows milk at a year old too,but it took a few days for his stomach to adjust to it.He wasnt sick wityh it though.

I am going to put louie on the aptimal step up at 6 months and then cows milk when he is 1
I have 3 older children and they all went on cows milk at 6 months and they were all fine, everything seems to have changed now for babies.

i know oran is only 3 months but when he is prob about 6-9 months and on alot more food I will switch to cows milk, tbh im never one for listening to the fear factor of what they say should and shouldnt be done these days!

I am breastfeeding but I am planning on try to start switching Ellie over to a drink of cows milk one milk feed at a time once she hits her first birthday. I am not sure how it will go but that is the plan. Plan to start with her 2pm feed first, then leave it a week before trying the next one.

I Switched Olivia Straight Over About A Week Before She Was 1 As We Ran Out Of Formular!

She Had Already Been Having Cows Milk In Her Breakfast So New She Would Be Fine!

She Looves Her Milk She Still Has 8oz In The Morning And Again before She Goes To Bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back