Counting the days down till school anyone?

saraian26

Reaction score
Oh god I am! The kids have been great - not naughty really - the last two years were horrendous but this year they have been amazing in comparison but now when ive started a business and trying to work and two of the children being 2 - it is hectic and my house is permanently a mess - I hate mess and its a dump.

But I suppose it doesnt help Im sitting on the computor :lol:

Ooh what sort of business have you started hun?

I don't have kids of school age but I'm looking forward to them going back, because my next door neighbours kids are a pain in the backside, constantly swearing and shouting, leaving bikes in my entry so I can't get down with my pram, throwing balls over about 5 times a day and then just letting themselves into my garden :mad: little terrors! lol x

:lol: I know my SIL is counting down the days she has 4 boys age 8-15, they arnt the most well behaved children :lol:

I on the other hand love school holidays, I get to spend time with both my babies, we get to do fun things that we wouldn't normally get to do during the week!

I can't wait! Had enough of kids getting in the way when I'm in town and generally being in the way!! x

I do t want them to go back hubby is a teacher and I don't know how I'm going to fend for myself! Lol

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Ive started doing shabby chic customised plaques - hobby ive mine. But its painstaking and the kids keep getting in the bleeding way! trying to paint one earlier and Senna starts to cry bless him. Only time I really get is when they are in bed.

I'm sorta looking forward to it 10 year olds are so hard to please, but liking not having the morning rush :)

I like the routine ain't I sad? I know the day is mine until 3 and I set off early and back by 9

Tapa talking with my iPhone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back