Counselling after miscarriage

H16

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just wondered if any of you have had counselling after your losses and if so did it help?

I am finding it really hard to deal with so many emotions at the moment and I just feel so empty at the same time.

i didn't but if you feel it will help hun go for it

This is normal how you feel though hun, it is part of the grieving process!

I have been through extensive therapy in the past so know what the guidlelines are for recovery this may help

http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html

You will feel every emotion you have going hun and enbrace them all, its what you need to do to get past this and accept and move on x you will never forget hun but you can do this and you will always have your angel in your heart! xxxxx you will always be a mummy too hun even angels need mummies xxx

I did and I found it very helpful. I was so devastated and shellshocked after mine I couldn't even begin to understand what I was feeling. I had specific counselling for bereaved parents. (So with my partner.) I also ailed the miscarriage association who were fab and went to a local support group ran by them. I couldn't recommend that highly enough. Best of luck love xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies. I'm going to make an appointment with my GP this week to talk through my options and get checked out - think I have an infection after my d&c too to top it all off :(

Hi hon,

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I have had 4 now and I found that talking to someone really helped me cope and deal with what had happened.

My last one was only 2 weeks ago and it still hurts so bad but I am seeing a Health Visitor once a week and I have started a journal about all 4 of my mc's and how I am feeling/dealing with them day to day which I also find helps a lot. It is something private that I can keep to myself and just read it when I want it.

I hope you find peace hon but the pain never truly goes away and you will never, ever forget.

Lee-Ann xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back