• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

couldn't resist poas!

positivity :)

Reaction score
i am 9dpo today and due AF on Sunday. i have 4 first response early detection hpt's in the house as they are buy one get one free in boots. anyway, we hardly bd'd this month at all so haven't really thought much about it this month and haven't felt the need to poas. but..today i felt the need to do it, of course BFN as i fully expected!! so i'm 99.9% sure im out this month, those FRER tests are really good at detecting pregnancy and no matter how hard i was squinting..there was no second line. oh well, onto November if we BD much that month as well. feeling really ok with it all though so that's a good thing :)

baby dust for the rest of you still waiting xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

lol, i thought you was going to say you had a faint line then :roll:

I think 9 DPO is still too early to be sure of anything regardless of the test you use :)

Last edited:
haha! when i read it back i thought..it sounds like i'm building up to a BFP - no such luck though! as we say..next month will be my month :) xx

Glad you're ok hun, you're not out just yet though xx

yeah 9dpo is too early to test i think too. Good luck hun x

I took a test last wednesday which was DPO10 and got a BFN. Then tested on Sunday which was 1 day after AF was due and got the faintest smidge of a line. Then yesterday got 3 BFP's on 3 different brand tests!

You're not out yet hun! :)

xxx

I'm due AF same day as you and desperately trying to resist. At least until the weekend I think. Though I have really swollen tender boobs today, but it's probably just a symptom of impending AF. Stupid witch grumble grumble.

Hi ya, yea i got same day AF due also, i think too early too i wont test till sunday been having period symptoms so better to wait till im late so fingers crossed for us she stays away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back