Could this be it????

millylillyrose

Reaction score
Ok, so Im getting what i think must be contractions every 5 mins or so.....and they're lasting around 2mins each. I was disturbed by pain all night but didnt think anything of it, being half asleep and all. The pain at the peak of the wave like feeling is all consuming and just as i get to a point where i think i cant take it....it starts to ease slightly.

Also when i got up this morning to make DH's lunch, i had a massive clear out (sorry tmi) and some browny disscharge.

I dont know if this could be it, im trying to get the house ready between contractions, but dont know when or even if i should bother the hospital or not.....

I would give the hospital a ring then you coiuld go in and get checked.

ok, so i had a bath, and now its got worse :( i change my mind......i dont want to have a baby :(

If a bath's made you worse hun it sounds like this is def it!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Don't panic, you CAN do this!!

Now call your middy for advice and get timing those contractions!

Good luck!

Aww, bless ya. I said exactly the same thing when i was in labour! It's all worth it, i promise!
Sounds like baby's on the way. Start timing!

Good luck hun! In just a few hours you will have your baby in your arms! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ooo hun it sounds like this is it for you!! :cheer:

They say a bath can either bring it on or slow it down and if it's brought it on harder then I would say you're nearly there deffo!! :dance:

How exciting! You got a text buddy?! Good luck sweetie & I'll be looking out for your labour thread!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back