could this be?

Robyn_

Reaction score
could this be the start.
woek up this morning feeling really ill.
was sick :| i dunno why,
and then i started getting pains.
they were coming every 20 mins and lasting about 10/ 15 seconds,
i think they hare a bit closer now.
i keep feeling like i need the toilet, but i dont.

what do you think. or could i just have a upset tummy :oops:

Could be the start! Best thing to do is just get on with your day and if it is labour you will get to a point where you can't ignore it! I know how fed up you are so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! My first baby was born a week early so it does happen!
jac xx

Just promise that when the pains are 8-10 mins apart, you'll get your behind to the hospital :D

Make sure the right people are in the know, so you aren't left alone, give your midwife a quick call to. Keep in mind that babies are fully developed and ready for birth from 37weeks.

Good luck and let us know how you are xxxx

:(

nope not yet,
the pains lasted 2 hours and then just stopped :(

its weird though cos my boobs have been leaking and before, it was just clear and now its like coming through like proper milk colour... is this a sign it could happen soon?

my boobs didnt leak till i fed her.

i had extreme pressure below constant on the thurs night going into friday morn early hrs.

then she gave me so much pressure at 5.30am that i was forced to push then broke waters. was only 50mins difference from when i rang hosp before.

all my pains seem to have disappeared now, which is annoying cos i got all happy and that and now i prolly wont pop for a couple of weeks
:(

aw robyn lol i made loads of posts lik this
believe me when those damn contraction starts u will NOT mistake them for "pains"
hhaha
u will know

If you will excuse me asking did you have hanky panky last night?? I always found that I got more severe braxton hicks towards the end when I had been at it.

I know its a cliche but when you get 'the pains' you will know.

lol i havent had handky panky for a while,
the father left me. lol

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111