Could this be it???

SKR_Derby

Reaction score
Hi ladies, last night my panty liner was a little more wet than usual with discharge but not enough to be my waters so i put on a fresh panty liner before going to bed. When I got up today it had a little discharge but nothing alarming. However as I was going to get in the bath a while ago I noticed the pad was a light brown colour with a tiny speck of blood.

I don't want to get excited over nothing only to be disappointed so have not mentioned to anyone. But I thought there's no one better than the girls on PF to help me out! So what do u think this could be?? x

Thanks for replying hun! Do you think I should wait and see if I get more throughout the day or ring the midwife? I'm not convinced it's enough to start thinking about calling the midwife but then again I'm a first time mum to be so have no idea!

Hey! Yeah probably your plug, I'd only ring midwife if something else happens because she will prob just say "that's your plug" lol. See if your waters go and all that stuff! Or contractions start! Excited for you! Come on baby! X

If it were me, I'd wait to see if anything else happened, but it certainly sounds like things are heading in the right direction!! Come on baby :)

yep sounds like your show I had a tiny amount the afternoon before I my waters went and about 8 hours later my hind waters broke and I had more show and my plug so definately sounds like the start x

Oooh exciting for you - hope it's something coming....

I think my contractions have started. I've been awake now for a couple of hours and have been timing them, it seems they are coming about every 10 minutes and are lasting between 30-40 seconds.

They are not that uncomfortable and I find if I take a deep big breath as it starts it feels fine. I'm trying to sleep but I can't! Keep thinking about all the little things I need to go before I have to go into hospital (I know that could be ages away yet). There's the food shop, washing, changing bedding, Hoover and mop the floor! Oh crap and sterilise the baby bottles!

Ah bless you! Everyone says it once they've had a baby but try get some sleep if you can and you're able to. I went into labour about 6pm and spent the next 6 hours cleaning, getting in OH way whilst he sorted the birth pool, pissed around on here/Facebook/Twitter. I should've slept in those 6 hours because once midnight came the contractions were every 2-3 minutes and then that was it for the next 50 odd hours! Was awake and exhausted.

Good luck! Labour watch is on! X

Oh exciting stuff! Hope you're still doing ok. Forget all the other stuff, just write a list so that your OH knows what he needs to do ;)

Good luck!

Hi girls, I finally managed to nod off again through my contractions and didn't get up until 9.30 but everything had stopped when i woke up, no pains, nothing. When I went to the loo I noticed red blood on my panty liner (like a light red colour) but the blood was fresh. So after breakfast I called the midwife and told her about blood and contractions in might and she said if I get anymore blood to call back in 4 hours but she thinks it was my show. Have had nothing since so am now having a soak in the bath.

Really hope things get started again soon! I managed to get all my chores done around the house at least!

No more signs girls. I'm getting the odd cramp in my tummy but don't think it's contractions. Will let you know if it kicks off again x

Hope it does (although I won't be happy about the queue jumping lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back