Could this be implantation spotting ? Sorry it's a bit disgusting

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Hi guys

For those who haven't seen my previous posts.

30th may stopped mini pill mid cycle
1st June dark spotting for few hours ( withdrawal bleed ? )
Think I started with symptoms maybe 4th June which were
• tingly nipples / side of breasts
• admoninal pains
• can't sleep at night
• bloating which is still happening now
I no longer have tingly nipples but they don't feel right.
We have been doing the deed as much as we can, and today afterwards I've wiped myself and had a slight only small pink discharge on toilet paper.

Could this be implantation bleeding ??

Hi guys

For those who haven't seen my previous posts.

30th may stopped mini pill mid cycle
1st June dark spotting for few hours ( withdrawal bleed ? )
Think I started with symptoms maybe 4th June which were
• tingly nipples / side of breasts
• admoninal pains
• can't sleep at night
• bloating which is still happening now
I no longer have tingly nipples but they don't feel right.
We have been doing the deed as much as we can, and today afterwards I've wiped myself and had a slight only small pink discharge on toilet paper.

Could this be implantation bleeding ??

It's hard to say honey because you haven't had a proper AF yet to know what CD you're on as you don't count the withdrawal bleed as an AF. This is what happened to me...

Stopped taking the pill and had withdrawal bleed 4th-7th January

AF 22nd-25th January.

Positive OPK CD16.

My cycles have been random since stopping the pill, with 32, 30, 29 day long cycles... then I missed an AF and had a 55 day cycle. Had AF and now I'm on CD9.

Some people do get PG straight off the pill, but others take a while to regulate.

Fx xx

I know I'm ever so confused and sending myself crazy. In the past if I've ever stopped my pills I've come on a heavy af two days later.!and the alleged withdrawal bleed which is what I thought it was lasted 2 hours and I didn't even need to wear a panty liner. I suppose I will just 8 days to see if witch arrives ? Xx

I know I'm ever so confused and sending myself crazy. In the past if I've ever stopped my pills I've come on a heavy af two days later.!and the alleged withdrawal bleed which is what I thought it was lasted 2 hours and I didn't even need to wear a panty liner. I suppose I will just 8 days to see if witch arrives ? Xx

You never know, you could be one of the lucky ones.

Maybe test with a FRER the day before AF is due? But remember once you come off the pill your period wont neccessarily continue with the same pattern and you may be waiting less or longer for AF.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back