Could this be an allergy?

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Finleys been really projectile vomiting some of his solid feeds back at me over the past few days

and ive given him Cauliflower cheese yesterday and today, made with cauli, cheese and a bit of cows milk

this has happened to his face both times whilst eating it, never happens any other time or with any other food

do you think it could be an allergy to either the milk or the cheese?
:?

he aint had any problems with cows milk in his baby cereal tho :?

allergy.jpg

is it just around his mouth.. if it was an allergy it will slowly appear everywhere.. keep an eye on it, if it does spread then please get him to a gp soon :hug:

It won't necessarily spread everywhere else, i'd get it checked out hun. He could be allergic to cows milk

its only around his mouth yeah, and hes just projectile vomited his tea up

which was baby porridge made with water

im gonna take him to docs see what she says

how did you get on at drs. it looks like a bit of an allergy to me from the photo.

the doc said he has gastroenteritis poor thing, gotta keep him off the cheese, health visitor said if i think hes got an allergy, try him without that food for a week and then re introduce it, if it happens again he will be sensitive to it

no wonder hes been screaming all week, he aint been sick today though which is a good thing :D

need to take a stool sample in tomorrow

:|

Hope he is better soon :hug:

And can I just say why do boys always get the lovely long eyelashes??? It's not fair! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back