Could it really be happening??

StValentine

Reaction score
Help me girls!
So my AF is now a day late, I've had tender bbs since Monday and a strange shooting pain in the right bb. A few cramps in the last week whereas I often get quite an intense period pain the day before it's due. Waking up every day feeling slightly nauseous and very hungry, for about ten minutes. Otherwise feeling fine.

Every time I go to the toilet I check and do a little leap when there's no pink :dance:

Trying not to get too excited, as I had a bfn on saturday, drank a bottle of wine to cheer myself up, and had what might be a very feint second line this morning, but very feint. My cycle has fluctuated by just a day over the months I've been counting and now I can't think of anything else.

Any guesses??

if there is a faint line it is probably a positive you may just need to wait for the hormone to increase. leave it until sunday/monday maybe and do another test. good luck hun.

fingers are crossed for you.

xx

good luck hun this could be it here's hoping its a bfp!

I really really really hope so! As long as I haven't tempted fate by getting all excited!

Post a pic on the HPT gallery - perhaps we can see the line too!! x

Ok I finally got it working.... let me know what you think..... my heart's thumping away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back