Could it be?

anyca

Reaction score
I know there's like a million topics on this question, but well we all like to be more personal..
Anyway.. Been trying since the beginning of dec. Now I've had about 5-6 days of lower tummyache, not sharp, but I can constantly feel it. Belly's really bloated. Getting pretty creamy aswell. Now and then feel dizzy, no feeling sick tho. Lower back has always been a bit tricky, but lately hurts more. Feel sleepier, but eat less, because with that tummyache just don't want to move..
What's your opinion on it?
Thanks!!
xx

Its hard to tell without testing but good luck :hug:

good luck- sound promising- when are u testing! :lol:
xx

I'm not too good at calculating anything, but I'd say in 2 weeks max could do the first test.. :cheer:

the luteal phase(the time from conception to af) will be between 13-15 days. you can get an accurate result from 13 days after conception. I would probably test 13 days after you first started getting symptoms to hopefully get a positive result. Are you normally regular?
xx

In that case I can do my first in about 6-7 days!
Well I came off contraception in the beginning of Dec, until that I was regular. After that the following two afs were aswell, when they were supposed to be. So I assume I am still going regular.
Is an aching tummy so early totally normal tho? Cus it just won't stop :D And I don't dare taking painkillers either..

Oh and I've noticed my skin's gone very dry.. Might be cus of the water here (just moved a bit over a week ago) or don't know..

if u moved to a new place certain things like a change of water can upset ur tummy a bit.cramps can be an early pregnancy sign too though- some people seem to get them from conception so best of luck!
xx

That's what I was thinking aswell at first - that just the change of environment or water or whatever can affect. But I never drink tap water, so it can't be from food or drink.. Well we'll see in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back