Could i be pregnant

Prague

Reaction score
Hi all,

i have a question...my period is due 27.4. but i do feel very weird way, im soooo tired, i have a light cramps in my lower belly, light headache and light breast sorness and i feel dizzy. Is it possible that pregnancy syptoms accure that early?Is is possible that im pregnant?

hi prague

You could be, I would just wait to see if you come on your period....then do a test if you don't. I am going through a very similiar thing too, feel pregnant, but am due on period on 20th April. Lets hope we both are....would be wonderful.

Good luck, let me know how it goes for you

nikki
xx

Hi Nikki,
thanks for reply, yes it would be so wonderful if it works the way we both wish for :D
Good luck to you and let me know (you are the first one to find out ) :wink:
Alexandra

nic34jk said:
hi prague

You could be, I would just wait to see if you come on your period....then do a test if you don't. I am going through a very similiar thing too, feel pregnant, but am due on period on 20th April. Lets hope we both are....would be wonderful.

Good luck, let me know how it goes for you

nikki
xx

I am due on the 20/04 also Nikki!

I also have similar symptoms to you Prague - i have headaches, light cramps, some dizziness and feel a little tired. I don't have any tenderness in my breats though.

I have just come off the pill so i don't know if that is causing it!

Prague - Have you just come of the pill?

Hi ToriElla,

actually no i dont take pills.
Let me know :wink:

ToriElla said:
I am due on the 20/04 also Nikki!

I also have similar symptoms to you Prague - i have headaches, light cramps, some dizziness and feel a little tired. I don't have any tenderness in my breats though.

I have just come off the pill so i don't know if that is causing it!

Prague - Have you just come of the pill?

I had sore boobs, on the armpit side, and they felt a lot heavier. Then my nipples started getting really sensitive too. Plus I had shooting pains (like a stitch) in my right groin area.

I have exactly the same as Prague, but i eat like crazy, i am always hungry, go to urinate very frequently, and am a bit snappy at my husband.
I have 4 other children, the youngest being 5 years old, and i cant remember feeling this way, especially this early.

I have a 28 day cycle, and my 28th day is today, and so far not a single sign of AF coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back