what do you reckon? or is it AF been evil to us again?

naismum33

Reaction score
Im now 5dpo. Since 1dpo i have been really bloated like flabby. I cant sit with my trousers fastenend. Also i got the most sharp twinges in my left boobie earlier for about a min. I have also peed more this afternoon. I am upset stomach then constipated.
My lower back aches. Also where are the ovaries? yes im dumb. lol. I want to press and see if they hurt.
Af is due 5th june but the way i feel i feel different i dont feel post af. My left boobie is stinging again. oowwww like a hot feeling.

would it not be easier to wait for symptoms rather than looking for them? i know how desperate you are but perhaps if you don't think about it so much it'll happen xxx

Hiya,

It is so hard not to notice all these things isn't it?

It is funny how in touch we seem to get with our body's when ttc. But I think our imaginations do seem to enhance some things that are there, giving us false hope at times :(

I have decided to try my best to ignore everything after O and just go with the flow and see if AF arrives when due, as I had SO many symptoms last week, that I was convinced I was PG, but it wasn't meant to be!

But do your best hun to try not to think about it too much, as it just drives you mad, not that the 2ww doesn't :wall:

I wish you the best of luck hun, keep us filled in!

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Tam x

Im just trying to pretend that i am waiting for my period and see what happens. :pray:

i also had similar symptoms last time, its easy to get hopes up but it does make it harder to come to terms with AF when it arrives. I really do hope its your month but try to keep things into perspective for your own sanity. :pray: sending you loads of babydust :dance:

After four years of trying it just gets to the point where it is very unlikley to happen and a miricle if it does. I just wait for af every month.

Babes, you really need to try and RELAX. Easier said than done, but I was in your position once and it really does help if you try and chill in the two week wait and do something to take your mind off of pending AF!! Babydust to you and I hope you get your BFP :pray:

naismum wait and see what happens.
im hoping its what you want :pray:

Be positive hun, it has to be your time soon!!!! :pray:

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Tam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics