• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

could it be plug?

nmf1987

Reaction score
just doing some housework when i felt like i had kinda wet myself a little but it felt thick if makes sense. #(sorry tmi)

went to the loo and have quite thick and stringy like mucus. it is different to normal discharge alot thicker. do you think it could be the start of plug or just thicker discharge. xxx

I was gonna post about this today too! I am hoping its some plug!! xxx

oooh fingers crossed for both of us then shauna. although doesnt mean too much its a step in the right direction. xxx

woo hoo. thanks. it wasnt alot but come to think of it ive had a little bit every now and then last couple of days. was same colour as discharge though no bloody show in it or anything. xxx

With first I started to loose plug 4 days b4 I went in to labor
n it was stringy, very thick in consistency n sticky, I noticed it as when I wiped it would stick to the tissue then my leg haha minging i no but hard to describe x

Ho n it was same color as discharge at first like a light cream color

Sounds to me as it is defo defo x x

The main thing I notices was it was stringy n very sticky gluey kind of x

yeah nadine it is very much like that. like a glue that isnt quite set just tacky if you know what i mean. lol.

so hard to describe it. creamy colour yeah. had quite abit of discharge before it tured more like this last couple of days. xxx

Some of mine has been a creamy colour but the most i had today was clear like TMI... snail trail? Oh god the things we talk about lmao xxx

at least we can talk about it on here. think i would go nuts without the forum and the lovelies on here. xxx

Yeah definitely! I couldn't talk about this with anyone else lol... well i can my mam but to a certain extent lol! xxx

lol i dont really talk about it to anyone else. xx

Well yer, that's it girls, it's like a tacky glue comes out stringy, n sticks to every thing haha mine was cream
N clear to be honest, I had it over about 2 days then went then 2 days of nothing I went in to labor n lost the big plug, I was expecting summat the size of 50p or summat but when I looked in bog (that's were it went) it was the size of a small saucer!!! I was shocked! It was clear with red/ orange tinge streaked to it, like a fancy jelly pmsl, then I ad bloody show which also was a lot i thought it was my waters then that was it I contracted every 4 in 10 for the next 18 hours pmsl!! Goooood luck, once I stated with stringy bits it didn't take long for rest to follow.

oh good. thanks nadine. hopefully will be the same. im not getting alot just every now and then. xxx

I had that this morning. Only a very small amount but I do hope it was a little bit of plug. xx

Lol how lovely!!!
I had a bit of this last weekend when I had bad cramps it was over a few days & a bit at a time but it was clear, no blood. Nothing since then tho x

just doing some housework when i felt like i had kinda wet myself a little but it felt thick if makes sense. #(sorry tmi)

went to the loo and have quite thick and stringy like mucus. it is different to normal discharge alot thicker. do you think it could be the start of plug or just thicker discharge. xxx

I lost some of my plug 2 weeks ago - it looked like someone had sneezed in the tissue. Then last week had some pinkish mucusy discharge which the MW said was another show. She saw it on my pad when she came out last weekend when i thought my waters were leaking because I was that wet (tmi) but it was just discharge.

Even though I have had 2 shows in 2 weeks and lots of rather bad pains there is still no sign of labour. My MW said you can keep losing bits of plug for weeks before birth.

Xx

Last edited:
yeah i know flopsy. its a step in the right direction but you wish it meant it was imminent eh.

ive just had more stringy but clearer. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back