Could it be a symptom?

Dollie

Reaction score
Hi all, well i think im 9 dpo and experiencing lots of cm, very watery and slippery. With my first pregnancy i had this throughout but not sure if i had it before bfp as wasnt obsessing over ttc like i am now :) does anyone know if this is a good sign? x

I hope so as I am also 9dpo and have the same :) good luck

Same here but like you said maybe i am just looking for any sign. Don't remember it previously though. Maybe we will be lucky this month! Fx

Last edited:
Still lots and no AF but no BFP either.... I keep feeling like ive started with AF cos of wetness!

Hi Dollie.. I am experiencing the same so I will keep an eye on this thread to see if you get your BFP, im testing tomorrow morning I( think I will be 14DPO, tracker is one day out) I had cramps towards the end of last week nearly everyday up until Saturday & in the last 2 days or so have notcied more wet/slippery CM. Fingers crossed for us both xx

Good luck testing tomorrow! FX for you, im going to try and hold off till friday as got bfn today :-( with my two bfps, i was five weeks and 6 weeks so maybe im one of those people it doesnt show up early for xx

How did your test go? I have loads if ewcm today on CD31 so really dont know whats going with me at the moment!
x

wen i got my bfp in may i had lots of milky cm and i mean lots just used to ooze out always ran to loo thought i was bleeding lol gd luck with testing xx

Thanks jojo, i keep doing the same at the minute. Convinced af has started but when i get there its just cm x

Don't know what dpo I am but I'm cd24 and at mo I have ewcm also, have a few other things going off aswell, oooo I hope this is a good sign for all :dust: and :bfp: for everyone.

Got a BFN this morning :( but I'm only using ebay cheapies.. going to try hold out again until friday and test again but because they are cheapies I have a feeling I may cave and test thursday lol... Its pleasing to know that so many ppl have had shy BFP's because since 7-11DPO I had cramps, felt faint and just felt funny + really thought maybe its my lucky month but frm todays test that doesnt seem to be the case :( im still holding out though, its not over until the witch arrives! But its really hard to not get hopes up :| xx

Well CM had a bit of red in it earlier so think the witch will get me over night :-( good luck to all of you still in the game xx

Ok so the bit of blood last night never turned into anything!! Arrgghh!! I just want to know either way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back