could i get a water infection in 2weeks?

lanny

Reaction score
had my midwife app 2wks ago at 8wks im now 10wks she did i urine sample and took it with her so im guessing it was 2 test for infections etc, and would of got back 2 me if there was anything wrong. But last few day ive felt like i have needed the loo when i dont with my last preg i had lots of water infections and lots of antibiotics. so since the midwife tested of got an infection since ? should i ring the doc's see if i could put a sample in? midwife said if the same happened this preg they would put me on a low dose antibiotic for the rest of my preg.

id give them a ring and ask you dont need an inf best to know

thanks ive just rang booked me in for monday with the doc as the dont get any samples picked up over the wknd anyway so said will see what he says monday thanks again xxxxx

if it gets anyworse then head down to A&E with a sample... the dr could have just done a urine dip which gives u a prety good idea if there is anything lurking...
... I got a water infection within about 4 days of seeing the midwife at 8 weeks....
:)

oh thanks i will keep that in mind over the wknd if i get any worse at least then i know i can go there.I think my doc is open in the morning i mite ring up then and ask if the doc could do a dip test coz i want it sorted in these early weeks xxxxx thanks alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back