Could I feel the heartbeat?

Fluffy Bunny

Reaction score
Yesterday, while having one of my 'I'm going to puke moments :roll: ' I was leaning forward onto my kitchen worktop and felt a really fast heartbeat pulsing in my tummy. I know we have a pulse in our tummy but it was way too fast for me (about the speed you'd expect babba's to be).
Do you think it was possible I was feeling the heartbeat this early in pregnancy, I have no idea what it was? :think:

I don't know..I never felt the heartbeat at all in my pregnancy, didn't realise you could. My OH could hear it through my stomach in late pregnancy but that's about it.

I didn't think you could feel it but I'm not really sure, I've never felt it but OH can now hear it sometimes

At 10 weeks baby is still right down in the pubic bone area. And small. So highly unlikely that was what you felt.

Sherlock said:
At 10 weeks baby is still right down in the pubic bone area. And small. So highly unlikely that was what you felt.

Thats what I thought, plus its the size of a orange or something! It was just a weird feeling, maybe my own pulse was going fast cause I thought I was going to be sick :puke: :think: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back