Could I be?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Mme my partner and kids went to my dads for a month starting from the 30th May, we stayed there untill the 26th june , on the 24th june i started a period. I have a 28-30 day cycle so shouldnt that mean iv missed my period?
We started trying for another baby about from the 10th july.
I don't know if theres anyway i could be pregnant and if we even did it through the most fertile part, but today i felt really sick in the morning and no obvious signs of period coming? :S

Last edited:
You have almost the same cycle as me hun. If thats the case i wrked out my ov date to be the 9/10th jul.

The only thing to do is POAS!!

Fx for you :)

:dust:

xxx

Last edited:
Thank you hun i did a test about 1 1.2 weeks ago jst to see but i think i wud of been too early then. havent really thought about it untill now that i may have missed a period lol

well my af was due 3 days ago but i'm still getting bfn's.

My lmp was 24th june so if u had a 30 day cycle u shoulda got urs yesterday.

I think u should deffo do a test sweetie :) I'll bet it's a bfp for u!

xxx

Well your late for your period so there's defo a chance you could be pregnant. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

thank you peeps, i will get one tomorrow, hope its nt too early. x

Iv heard its better to do a test with firt morning wee? does it make a lot of differance if you do it at night or in the morning? x

the hcg hormone that's produced in pregnancy is at its most concentrated in fmu, so if you're very early on in pregnancy you're more likely to get a bfp with fmu.

Oooo good luck with poas tomorrow!

Make sure you let us know :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back