stuiped question i no lol well maybe not

Penstraze said:
From what I can gather your AF is 2 days late if you normally have dead on 28 day cycles, which is looking good! Are you charting do you know when you ovulated? If so count 14 days on and thats when your period would be due if thats still 2 days ago things are looking very good! If you dont chart it is possible you ovulated late and af isnt due just yet.
Depending how patient you are you could take a test now or wait a few days and see how things go! Good luck! :hug:

i did a ovulation test on the 6th november and i got a line if thats any help :?

I dont know much about ovulation tests but if you ovulated then your period is late, looking good! Good luck! :pray: :hug:

The ticker automatically runs for 28 days, then starts again - so yes, you'd have to change it. Or delete it! :wink:

If the line on the ov test was a positive (as dark as or darker than the control line), then if your AF still hasn't come by tomorrow, yep, it's definitely late. The time between ov and AF is usually 12-16 days.

If you can wait, hold off for another couple of days and then test. good luck!

p.s. - the length of time that AF lasts is irrelevant to your cycle. The end day doesn't affect ovulation, or the start of the next one. So don't worry about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back