stuiped question i no lol well maybe not

*longing*to*be*a*mum*

Reaction score
say if i started my period on the 24th october and finished on the 28th october do i start counting from the 24th october (28 days )adding on 28 days from the 24th and would the 20th novemeber be my next period start day ?

sorry if im confusing you hope this isnt to confusing to get some answers
( i was trying to type how i was saying it in my head lol)

thanks

21st november would be the day you are due AF - if you have a 28 day cycle.

day 1 is the first day of your period, day 28 is the day before your next period

hope that makes sense :D

Start counting from the first day of your period :)

oops, too late

why can I only see replies to this topic when i click on reply to topic? The rest of the time I can only see the original post :?

but if you don't get AF today, then it's not day 1 yet - it's day 29 of the last cycle.

Your ticker says you're on day 1 today, so that means your period started earlier today - is that right? If so, you'd next be due 19 December.

No if you started today you would get mr p on 19th dec or thereabouts...

Do you know when mr p came last month?

It all depends on your average cycle length. Day of your cycle is the first day you have a red blood on your period. Enough to warrant a tampon or towel. From that day it 28/29 or however many days your cycle is befor you next AF is due.

There's quite a few online cycle calculators that help you work out what date you are due on and over time they let you know what your cycle length is.

Try either www.mymonthlycycles.com or www.mycycle.com

Both are free to use the basic and all you have to do it input the date your period starts.

Hope this helps

ok, if your period has still not started this month, you're still on the cycle that began on 24th October... you're NOT on CD2!

Are you sure you have 28 day cycles every month? Or do you sometimes get AF a day or two late?

my cycle is always 28 im as regular as anything

im getting confused with all these dates if my first day of my last period was 24th october when would my next one be dues im only ever on for 5 days

Kittykins said:
ok, if your period has still not started this month, you're still on the cycle that began on 24th October... you're NOT on CD2!

Are you sure you have 28 day cycles every month? Or do you sometimes get AF a day or two late?

it says that but i havent done anything to it since i made it so do i have to stop the ticker when i havent come on or something ???

From what I can gather your AF is 2 days late if you normally have dead on 28 day cycles, which is looking good! Are you charting do you know when you ovulated? If so count 14 days on and thats when your period would be due if thats still 2 days ago things are looking very good! If you dont chart it is possible you ovulated late and af isnt due just yet.
Depending how patient you are you could take a test now or wait a few days and see how things go! Good luck! :hug:

Have you done a test?? If you are spont on 28 days then you're two days late so could be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back