could i be?

katrina_kerri

Reaction score
i have concieved on the 24th but i was due on my period by the 10th, i still havent had my period i have tested but tests say negative, i have been feeling sick also have vomited a few times, i have lower back ache, my nipple for the last few days have gotten very sore, i have bloated alot, also i have been getting hot and flustered. im not sure whether i am pregnant or not? i dont want to get my hopes up as this is mine and my partners first pregnancy or will be and we dont want to get young, i am always on time on my period. please tell em what you think?

katrina and kerri

So you're 8 days late am I right? I think a hpt would have picked up a pregnancy by now, maybe go to your dr for a blood test xx

Have you tested using your first urine of the day? It is the strongest , or maybe try with a different brand? xx

yeah i was thinking of this, im not sure on it, there are signs but could be my body thinking i am pregnant because i want it so bad thanks ladies

i tested in the morning done a cheapy one in the morning and a clear blue one in general but i think best may be going to doctors

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back