Could I be pregnant?

RachaelLouiseH

Reaction score
Well me and my fiance have been TTC. My last period was on 9th May 2012 and I'm 1 week 4 days late. I've done 2 cheap pregnancy tests and both BFN.

I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy such as;
- Breast Tenderness.
- Nausea on and off.
- Feeling more tired than normal.
- Feeling hungry, but then getting bloated after half of what I eat / I feel sick.
- Light cramping on and off.
- Lower backache.

When I am late due to stress, I'm only ever late by 5 days. No longer or shorter. I haven't been under any stress, so I definitely know it's not down to stress. I am not stressed about this, I am just curious to know if I could be or not.

Are cheap HPT's reliable?
Is it too early to test?
Could I be pregnant?

I guess it depends on what level hcg the cheapies needed. Maybe leave it a couple of days and do a digi so there is no guessing! :) fingers crossed for you x x x

I think I must have read all the packaging about 5 times, and it doesnt say what level of HcG is needed :S
Would a digi pick up this soon, even if the other 2 I did was Negative?
Thanks You xx

If you are testing and you are over a week late for you period then you are not testing early. Most tests will show a positive from the first day of your missed period.
A digi would be accurate, as would a frer. Stay away from blue dye tests x

your symptoms shows that you are pregnant but you have taken your both test very early. You should take your next test after 10 days for fine result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back