Could I be pregnant? if yes what to avoid

mt11

Reaction score
hi everyone,
I am experiencing some symptoms and not sure what to read out of this. I am C25, and my cycles are a regular 28ds.this is my first time ttc.
I have been having some more than normal vaginal discharge, not smelly just thick white for the past week or so. My breast feel full and today c25, I have some minor cramps and back pain.I never get these before my periods. so could I be pregnant? just in case I am , what should I avoid? I mean I know the classic food stuff and alocohol but what else? No heavy sports? No heavy lifting? :oooo: sorry my first time so any advice from you ladies is welcomed!!

Last edited:
Did you take a test yet? How many DPO are you? Your symptoms sounds promising! You can keep up the same sport regime as you did before you got pregnant. Just don't overdo it and don't go push your limits. I still do heavy lifting but avoid ab exercises.

thanks Kitana! I am staying positive. I am 13- 14 days do. I haven't taken a test yet.kind of nervous to take it. My periods are due in 3 days. thanks so much for your reply. I am going to stop the heavy 30 min abs workout that I do:)

oh and just saw you are expecting!!! congratulations! so happy for you!

Thanks MT! I also found out that while expecting, your bump takes forever to shows since your abs are strong enough to hold the uterus in check. I'm 13 weeks and I see nothing!! People try to see my bump but even I can't find it!
But you will see that while you exercise, you will be out of breath really fast. You lungs expand and consume more oxygen, I can't go up a flight of stairs without breathing like I just did a marathon! Good luck on you bfp!! Fx!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back