could I be miscarrying again?

I was just about to say, it happened to me twice and I did go to A&E but they sent me away saying my cervix was closed. The first time, it all happened in hospital and I preferred that. The first hospital was (the first time) in Dumfries on my way back from Scotland, they were amazing. My local hospital, not so much.
My advice is give it a try, and make sure you explain your anxieties about it happening again. You can actually refuse to go home, which I didn't know before.
You really need a scan too, it's so bad we are made to wait over weekends.
In my thoughts xx

of course you won't upset me - i worry more about upsetting you pregnant ladies with writing about such awful things - when you are all in that worrisome 1st tri.

I would go to A&E but there really isn't anything they can do - the waves are contractions - which is what happens during a mc - the uterus contracts opens the cervix and expells the contents - it happened to me exactly the same last time. :(

My cervix is now quite open (it is always low so i can easily feel) soz tmi. so I think I am going to have to deal with my worse fear at some point today. i will still go tomorrow even if that does happen, just so they can check all ok. And I want to ask them about why i have the same kind of bleed as last time - and whether I can have any tests to see if there is an underlying problem that causes it. One can hope.

Thanks for thinking of me - if anyone is asking on my posts how I am in 1st tri I wont see as I am not reading over there now - as it;s too upsetting for both parties.

I unfortunately know that feeling all to well. Had 2 mc's one after another last year and the second was pretty heavy going on me. If you like hun, to save you energy coz I know how "dead fish" I felt I dont mind giving the Tri1 ladies an update for you, just let me know (you are more than welcome to pm me) if I should write anything special for you. If you want I dont mind "walking with you" and I know that there are plenty of wonderful wonderful ladies here in the ttc section who got me through last years hell. XXXXXXX

Just checking up on you also. I really am so so sorry that you are going through this. I really hope and pray it's not what you think but if the worst does happen be assured we are all here for you. Hugs :hugs: I'm sorry I don't have anything to say that's probably going to help you in the slightest but I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you xxx

Oh hun I'd been hoping and praying for u this wasn't going to be the outcome xx

I unfortunately know that feeling all to well. Had 2 mc's one after another last year and the second was pretty heavy going on me. If you like hun, to save you energy coz I know how "dead fish" I felt I dont mind giving the Tri1 ladies an update for you, just let me know (you are more than welcome to pm me) if I should write anything special for you. If you want I dont mind "walking with you" and I know that there are plenty of wonderful wonderful ladies here in the ttc section who got me through last years hell. XXXXXXX

You're such a sweetheart xx

Just wanted to say so sorry things have gone this way and sending you a big hug xxx

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you xx

Oh I am so sorry to read this hun, thinking of you xx

Just wanted to check how things were today for you, I'm sorry it's got worse. I hope you don't have to deel with it at home, do keep an eye on the amount of bleeding, I stayed home with my late mmc and ended up needing fluids and blood transfusions, then the D&C, it's so dangerous.

Still hoping , that there is some good news for you tomorow, but you know your own body and how it's going XXX

Just wanted to also say, how thoughtful you are being to the tri one girls X

Last edited:
Aww Hun, I am so sorry to hear what is happening. I have been keeping everything crossed for you. I'm thinking of you and sending lots of love & hugs :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Getting regular cramp/contractions now with small gushes of bright red blood and some clots. Think i may be in for an awful night.

Getting regular cramp/contractions now with small gushes of bright red blood and some clots. Think i may be in for an awful night.

This sounds so horrible. Wishing you the best and hoping it is only a small bleed which some women have and still have a healthy baby.

Last time I had my mc I had some dark red/brownish discharge at 5weeks 6 weeks for a few days and my mw said sometimes this can also happen after intercourse. But when it is bright red it might be more severe, especially the clotting.

Fingers crossed it will be fine. Xx

So sorry to hear this hun, I hope it's not what you fear.

I hope you can find out what's happening tomorrow, the not knowing is an awful thing to deal with as well. I've got everything crossed for you, take care xxx

Just read this...I wish you lots of good luck for your scan and hope everything goes well for you xx

Hi, how are you this morning? What time is your appointment? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back