Could it be Hormones?

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
Since i got pregnant ive been really paranoid that my OH is cheatin on me, n now its gettin me really down.

I always think he's bein secrative, and if he does somethin i dont like i just think its coz he got someone else on the side.

Its not that i dont trust him, i just havent had much luck with blokes and scared that this is goin to go the way all my other realtionships are goin.

Ive told him how i feel and he tells me theres nothin to worry about, and assures me, but then somethin else happens and i think the same.

Its really annoyin me now coz i cant do anythin without thinkin he's off with another/other girls!

Could it just be my hormones or what?

Someone please help its gettin me right down!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

What kind of things are making you suspicious? cos it would totally depend I think. For example if he's in the pub a lot with his mates, fair enough, but if, for example, he never leaves his mobile where you could check it, or is secretive about his computer contacts or something then you would have more of a reason to be suspicious.

sometimes he dont leave his fone where i can check it, but he says hes expectin a call off his mum & dad ( we dont have a house fone) we aint got a computer so he aint secrative about that.

I dont kno what it is... its jus me.. im really paranoid im goin to lose him that i keep thinkin he goin to cheat on me :( i just dont kno what to do

I always believed with myOH he would eventually leave me for someone better and would always look for clues he was doing this..In the end what i had to do was take a leap of faith and try and enjoy what i have now or i ruin the present not just the future.
I don't believe in 100% trust of anyone i think it makes you blind to problems.

maybe think about what kind of reassurance you need from you OH and tell him.

good luck

aww hun, i do think it is just hormones i was the same with the girls dad as i thought i was paying more attention 2 the pregnancy 2 him so he would go and get the thigns he wanted from sum1 who wud give it 2 him, but it was jst my hormones n things started 2 go back 2 normal so i think it is just ur hormones
best of luck n hope u get things sorted
x sophie x

thanks girls i hope it is jus my hormones. i dont want to lose him i love him to bits. I understand where ur all comin from. the thing that makes it worse is in previous realtionships if i thought someone was cheatin....i was right!! but im hopin soooooo badly that im wrong. all his mates say that he aint like that n im really close to them so im sure they would tell me if he was cheatin on me. thanks girls means alot to me jus to av somewhere i can let ma feelings out n kno that no one guna judge me for it... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you all xxxxxxxx

I have been exactly the same. I am constantly asking him who he is texting, emailing, talking to on MSN etc. He doesnt leave his phone anywhere, he seems to be texting constantly, I get paranoid when he is at band practice as he has started coming back later than normal and i have also been having dreams that he leaves me for someone else.

I was never paranoid about him before and like you say in the past when i have thought someone is cheating on me i have turned out to be right so it makes me all the more worried.

I am hoping it is just hormones and that they return to normal after the baby is born.

I'm practically the same too. I mean, I'm generally paranoid anyway but I just seem way worse now.. my OH is in America for the week and I went on for ages about how convinced I was he wasn't going to come back and he'll find some hot american bikini babe instead of his fat pregnant moaning girlfriend in not so sunny England.

But I'm just about ok with it, I think. I know he wouldn't do anything, I do trust him. It's just the paranoia is still there and it's very hard to battle!

I'll have to try really hard when he gets back to make sure I don't ask him how often he went to the beach/clubs! Makes it worse not being able to text him to say hi, I just have to sit patiently and wait for an email to come through.

m

Flame said:
i have also been having dreams that he leaves me for someone else.

Ive had that too :( Its drivin me mad! Must just be hormones tho!! *fingers crossed* xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back