Couch to 5k

tinytoes

Reaction score
Has anyone done it ? I've decided to start :) anyone want to start with me ?

What does it involve? I've not ran for over a year and have signed up to run a 5k Race For Life in just under a month!xxx

This is what I've been doing! I think it's really good and you can modify it to your fitness level. For example, I have done weeks 1 and 2 in one week as I found it pretty easy at first, but you can do the weeks however many times you like before moving on! I'm doing week 3 day 1 today! It's making me love running again! Deffo recommend x

I can't wait to get out tonight . I'm really unfit but I like the idea of challenging myself with it !

I'm hoping to start this Thursday night.
I have my dad coming tonight, zumba tomorrow (1st time :shock:), so Thursday is run day!

Let us know how you get on tiny!! I've just done w3d1 and it was hard!!! But proud of myself now that I pushed through it !

Charlie I've been thinking of trying Zumba let us know what it's like!

Hurt my knee so I won't be able to do w3d2 tomorrow so gonna go swimming instead and hope I can do it Friday instead :-/

I was going to start this but physio advised against it for the time being due to my back =( x

Charlie I've been thinking of trying Zumba let us know what it's like!

I had a really good time at zumba. I was quite proud of myself lasting the whole hr. I've done a bit on the wii so knew some of the basic moves/steps which did help.
I'm going next week too. Still plan on running tonight :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back