Cotbed Mattress ??

Foxxi

Reaction score
We have just ordered a cotbed 140x70... are all mattresses about the same or is there any reccomendations ?? They differ so much in price and I really have no idea what to look for.. :? its just soooo confusing!

cotbeds due to the extended use are better off with a sprung mattress. The cheapest i found was Argos at £55. You can get cheaper foam ones for about £30ish but they just wont last the distance tbh and so your better off just shelling out for the sprung one :)

I'd suggest you don't try saving money on a matress, especially for a cotbed that might be used from now till baby is 5 years old type thing. We forked out for a matress around the £110 marker from Mothercare, we opted for a spring one with speical cooling sheets on the outisde to allow air to circulate and save overheating etc, it's also got a washable cover on it. Well worth the investment, I don't like the foam ones and for extended use well you wouldn't like to sleep on a cheap, thin matress for the next 5 years (ish) so I'm sure baby won't either. Don't save on matress buying, in the long run it's not worth it.

Hey clasper,

Or you could try ordering from Kiddicare - we just received our delivery yesterday and I'm so impressed - much cheaper than Mothercare for the same quality of items.

We ordered this cot bed sprung mattress - hope that helps!

Valentine xxx

valentine said:
much cheaper than Mothercare for the same quality of items.

i found mothercare quite pricey too, which was a shame as its a very handy store to get to for me. I think everything you can get in mothercare, you can get elsewhere the same quality but cheaper

Thanx ladies...thats a great help...

Thats the mattress I was looking at Valentine... but I didnt know what was best.... so thats the one I'l order too now.. thankyou!

:hug:

think we paid £70 for ours, i love it its sooooo cute, lilac with stars on!!

I know thats not what matters but it is a really good quality one from babies r us!! :lol:

princess_h said:
think we paid £70 for ours, i love it its sooooo cute, lilac with stars on!!

I know thats not what matters but it is a really good quality one from babies r us!! :lol:

Sounds cute! I have ordered the one Valentine recommended... it should be delivered tomorrow!

Thanx anyway :)

valentine said:
Hey clasper,

Or you could try ordering from Kiddicare - we just received our delivery yesterday and I'm so impressed - much cheaper than Mothercare for the same quality of items.

We ordered this cot bed sprung mattress - hope that helps!

Valentine xxx

I got my mattress today..... well impressed... Thankyou!

:clap: :dance: :D :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back