cot/crib mobile

Hope81

Reaction score
stupid question again but for those that they have cribs do you put a mobile there too? can you even put one there?
i will get one for the cot of course but can i use it on the crib too? should i anyway?

Newborns are legally blind until they are a few months old and only react to light and dark apparently so there's probably not much point in a mobile for the first few months unless it plays a lullaby. And when they do start to see they are easily distracted and stay awake lol. This is what I've been told anyway xxxxxxxxx

I have mobile on my crib although as BB says they don't see it or bother with it till they are older, I put it on as it plays a nice tune I put on for him

We have a light show but it's only in the last month that he's started being interested in it.

We have a mobile and its on the crib. All we had to do was make it not swing anymore cos the mobile was so heavy on one side it made the cot lop sided. The mobile is really handy as it's a battery one so I just set it off and walk out the room and it's been really helpful for self settling x

We have a very light mobile on the crib,it entertains him while I go to the loo or clean my teeth in the morning!!
xxx

K has mobiles above her cot and change table. She started noticing them around 5 weeks and loves them! She has a light show too that she started enjoying around 7 weeks. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back