Cot bumper

I bought a mesh bumper as I was worried about my Lo's arms. I did have a normal bumper before she arrived but took it off as soon as she went in the cot. Pretty things but dangerous

I didn't consider it until I read the article, I know people who have used nothing but that worries me too. I think I'll be investing in the mesh bumper

I don't use anything haven't need to. I have a mesh bumper still in its packaging that I bought with the intention to use but never did.

I had a half bumper around the top as baby was at the bottom but as he grew I took it off. I bought a full bumper but never used it. I was worried about little arms & legs but they don't get stuck x

My Lo moved out of his crib into his cot at about 4 months as he started to put limbs through the sides. I was expecting to have to buy an air wrap but never had any problems in his proper cot. X

We had no bumper at all, mesh it otherwise and our son was fine. Thus baby won't have one either

I used Airwrap! It's breathable and it's not possible for LO to stand on it to use as leverage for climbing out when older as it collapses under their weight. Will def use on this LO too x

I have airwraps.
Used them with my son and he used to get limbs stuck in the bars ans wake crying.

They were brill so will be using them again xx

It's infuriating that you can't buy cot bedding sets without the bumper!

U can on ebay hun :)
Ive just bought a lovely grey with white star cotbed sized quilt cover (u can buy cobes quilts/duvets seperate in most shops). He wont be using duvey till hes almost 1yrs mind!
So just a nice star patterns fitted cotbed sheet and then we use grobags and/or celluars nearer to winter for extra layers xx

Im making his mobile myself and then have the mesh airwraps for the sides.

Ive done the boys bedroom out as white and grey with stars so wanted their bedding to match :) xx

Last edited:
I didnt use any bumpers at all - we had the ones that came with the Starry Night range crib bedding which we didnt use.

I agree Karen - it is infuriating that alot of the bales come with bumpers, some people arent to know the dangers of them.

The cot bedding can come separately but Ive found crib stuff it was hard not to get a bumper :shock:

This time we are keeping it simple for the snuz so just a snuz set and some plain fitted sheets, grow bag etc.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back