Cool teething beads....

Urchin

Reaction score
I bought these from Tesco yesterday, Brody absolutley LOVES them.

They were only £1.99 and made by "The first years"

The_First_Years_Soft_Teething_Beads-resized200.jpg

Here's a pic of Brody with his beads so you can sort of see how big they are:

march014.jpg

They look good urchin, I might get some becuase I think Ella may be teething and she keeps shoving everything in her mouth

BTW you can also get winnie the pooh ones, made by the same company :)

Lauz_1601 said:
They look good urchin, I might get some becuase I think Ella may be teething and she keeps shoving everything in her mouth

My Ella is the same, everything goes in there. But mostly her fist, and her fingers which she sticks back her throat and makes herself gag!

rosieroo said:
Lauz_1601 said:

My Ella is the same, everything goes in there. But mostly her fist, and her fingers which she sticks back her throat and makes herself gag!

LOL Brody does that too.
He is absolutley MAD about these beads, they are so easy for him to hold, he's been chewing on them most of the day :)
When I went to pick Mason up from school I attached them to the strap of his car seat so he couldn't drop them.

I got some! Ella likes to hold them but cant get them to her mouth yet! she can get her hand to her mouth but cant put objects in her mouth yet, when do they start to do this?
I also got her one of these

IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/Lauz_1601/xdlttpgummyteetherl_pink.jpg[/IMG]

its like a teething dummy for the first stages of teething but iv not tried her with it yet

dont know why the pic didnt work? i copied the img on photobucket

you missed a sign thingie off the begining lauz

i got the same teether as you lauz but reece hated it, he wouldn't keep it in his mouth at all :(

i tried giving it her and she jus kept spitting it back out lol

Yeah I got one of those for Brody too, he doesn't mind it for a few mins if he's teething badly but generally prefers the beads... they've been in his mouth all day again today :)

Might get some of those, Seren is always putting things in her mouth, and it is usually her soft toys so I want something I can clean easily without having to put it in the washing machine. Rosieroo and Urchin, Seren is also always making herself gag on her thumb. Its like she doesn' know when to stop :D

Tried to get some today online but couldn't find them :roll: :? (I'm must be a dimwit!!)

Thanks Urchin, I looked on Tesco when I did my shop earlier but couldn't get any from there :roll: Will check out your links :D

Do you have paypal?

I was think about this earlier... whoever wants them could send me the money and i'll send them by regular post. Seems silly to pay 3 quid for packing and postage.

I bought some for Jack, I showed him them in tesco and he grabbed them before I could take the wrapping off and didnt let go all round the shop! He has had hold of them all day, even fell asleep with them still in his hands!!! :lol: :clap:

lulu said:
I bought some for Jack, I showed him them in tesco and he grabbed them before I could take the wrapping off and didnt let go all round the shop! He has had hold of them all day, even fell asleep with them still in his hands!!! :lol: :clap:

YAY!

I'm so surprised no one had told me about them before! Spread the word :)

do you think my mum would appreciate them, she was complaining her falsers were hurting her gums :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back