What Teething Remedies do you recommend?

Zodiac

Reaction score
My LO is showing all the signs of teething.... drooling big style, a bit grizzly and red cheeks.

Is there any particular medicines that you found worked better than others?

I bought some homeopathiic powder that you put on his tongue twice a day yesterday - but am not convinced it's working so far!

Ta v much.

bonjela is prob the best to be honest- i dont think you can use anything as strong as cloves which is probably the best homeopathic treatment for anything in the mouth! i tried bicciepegs but he tried to eat them in one go..so that was a no no- get one of those teething rings that you put in the fridge i found that good for him to gnaw on- it helped relieve it for a good while :)

Amber teething necklace and nelson's teething granules (get them in boots), its the only combination we've ever needed/ used. Once hes old enough and you start weening chilled fruit from the fridge helps as well (cucumber is particularly good) :D

ashton and parsons teething powders, i have had a few times when jacks been hysterical and ive put the powder on his tounge and he has stopped screaming strraight away

My LO is showing all the signs of teething.... drooling big style, a bit grizzly and red cheeks.

Lol a BIT grizzly?! Just you wait! :lol:

I recently posted a topic about this here

Hope theres some answers there for you. I find one day one will work then the other something completely different. Depends how grumpy he's feeling! :roll:

Our HV reccomended Anbusol liquid and it seems to stop the pain.

I swear by camomilla granules. I never discovered it until my third and now i wouldn't use anything else. Ooh they also help with colic too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back