Cookie/biscuit recipes needed

MrsR

Reaction score
I've offered to bake cookies or biscuits for the church cafe after Sunday service where the congregation gather afterwards x does anyone have any tried and tested recipes that they/their family love? I have a couple of recipes but really want some new ones to try out x

How about Blondies - they are like brownies but white chocolate sponge cake things with nuts in (i tend to use almonds) but alot lighter than chocolate brownies and i use a recipe by hummingbird bakery - i think you can find it on the net!!

Get a cookie mix from tesco? That's what I would do ha ha

Lol @ cookie mix! I don't wanna use nuts as there's kids that attend so was thinking chocolate chip cookies for example x was just wondering if anyone had a particular recipe they loved and wanted to share x

peanut butter crunch is always a winner with myself and family but must be cut into small pieces as quite rich ;-)

~Ingredients:

12oz digestive biscuits (crushed)
6oz crunchy peanut butter
3oz margarine
3 tablespoons golden syrup
6-8oz plain/milk chocolate

Method:

Melt the margarine + syrup in a saucepan + then add the crushed digestive biscuits + peanut butter. Mix about etc

Put in baking tin/tray + leave to set

When cold + set, spread melted chocolate + leave to set again.

Best kept in fridge :)

A very yummy snack and gutted now that I don't have the ingredients to make it now ;-) xx

Oh I like the sounds of that peanut butter one, I do biccies but that sounds scrummy so I've pinched the recipe.

:D

I like nice simple buttery shortcut homemade biccies YUM

Well you don't have to put the nuts in the blondies it's suggested you do or chocolate chips is another thing you can put in!!

my cousins boy love the mix of crushed digestives, mini marshmellows, crushed honeycomb (or cut up crunchie) covered in 2 bars of melted mars bars and a couple of tablespoons of golden syrup. Put in a tray in the fridge to harden - cut and instant sugar rush for the little ones lol!!! The same chocolate and golden syrup can also be used with the traditional rice krispie cakes too!!!

Oooooooh thanks guys x some great ideas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back