Advice Needed re Christening

K x... my MIL lives in Livingston!! :D Eliburn actually :D :D Small world.... no wonder you're a Jam-tart!! LOL :D :D :D

Emilia xx

Lucy said:
Hi K

Olivia's christening is at 12 noon after the 11 o'clock Mass.

Layla - what religion do you have your children christened in if you don't mind me asking?

Lucy

there religion right now is open minded, thats what i tell them, they know that im a spiritual person and i told them i got them christened for extra protection, not for a religion as such. altho i worded it more child like so they would undrstand.

there school pumps jesus and god in to them which i hate! :twisted: but i have told them both to listen to all religions and they can make up there own minds when they are old enough to truly understand.

xxx

Emilia, I live in Eliburn!! Waverley Crescent! lol. Such a small small world afterall! xxx

I'll pop in at Christmas and say hello!!!! What a lovely surprise!
See you...
Emilia xx :wink:

Hi K

DH works in Kivingston - not far from Kirkton Campus (thats the only way I know how to describe it!). Weestar, Pips and I are planning to meet up one weekend in June - let me know if you want to come along.

Olivia's christening is May 28th (2wks on Sunday). Still not found her a dress yet :think:

Layla - sorry if I was being nosey! I was just curious.

Lucy

hi lucy, I'm up the road from Kirkton Campus at Eliburn! I go back to work on the 5th June, and I work some weekends so let me know nearer the time what date you decide, and I will c what I can do. That would be nice. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back