• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Contractions

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
Can you get contractions just in your back?
ive been getting a pulsating pain in my back but a little bit in my stomach, i starts off mild then gets really bad and then dies down.
can anyone tell me what this is please?

I was speaking to my bestfriend who is a midwife only yesterday and we were discussing this very issue ......... and she said that yes, sometimes the contractions can start in the back...... remain there for a while and eventually work there way around the front

hope this helps :) :)

Mine were mostly in my back all the way through, the tens machine worked wonders for them.

I only had pains in my back, and so did my sister when she was in labour..and my mum did with us (it mut be a family thing!!!)

Ruby was back to back with me so thats why I had back ache they said...

nathan was back to back and all my contraction were in the back i dont remember feeling anything round the front

my sister had a back labour it was horrible for her

ive had these pains now since about 4pm
they have moved round to my stomach aswell and are really painfull that i just want to scream
also my bump goes very hard when i get one
they are around 15 mins in between each one and last about 1 min
could this be labour?

Certainly sounds promising hun, I'm not sure as this my first so have no experience or wisdom to offer (sorry)...........but sounds like I would imagine contractions to be like.

May be worth calling the hospital and having a chat with them........if it is.....then lots of love & luck......hope it moves quickly for you :hug: :hug:

Hi

I never had a back labour but sounds like its the real thing hun , i would phone the hospital and see what they say good luck
Katrina

I think it could be too hun, maybe call the labour ward if they come closer together..
If this is it, i wish u lots of luck and pain relief!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back