feeelings

Gruntie2

Reaction score
can anyone describe what the 1st stagesof contractions feel like... i aske my mum lastnite and she just explained it as a weirdfeeling in her stomach.... for the past 2 days i've beenfeeling weird thinngs hapeniing in my stomach.. was wondering if its the start of mild contractions orjust trapped wind or something???

this something id like to know aswell to be honest.

iv been having pains since 6, which dont feel like BH as i had them through the night. these coming more often but not for as long. all in my bump, underneath, back, down below, tights. have alot of pressure below to, and feel extrememly sick :(

I've been getting exactly the same thing. Kind of like the BH have gone onto the next level. I get a real tightening under my bump and also feel my cervix/rectal area tightening too. My belly gets rock hard and funny shaped like BH.

I think it's just your body preparing and maybe your cervix starting to dilate too. Still could be a good few weeks away yet. I hope so at least, I'm looking forward to my Christmas dinner!

My early labour just felt like cramps, practically continuously. But then getting more definate and separated.

I am certain that a bad attack of diarrhea feels just like labour! :roll:

Anyhow, all I've been getting are the strangest vibrations throughout the whole bump, mostly early morning, and I never thought that Braxton Hicks felt like that so I haven't a clue really.

still getting the same feelings i wake up now feeling as though i've been doing sit ups all nite ?

leighannex said:
this something id like to know aswell to be honest.

iv been having pains since 6, which dont feel like BH as i had them through the night. these coming more often but not for as long. all in my bump, underneath, back, down below, tights. have alot of pressure below to, and feel extrememly sick :(

could be a sign :wink: as ya body empties itself ready for labour

Had bad pelvic and lower back pains last night, must be things loosening and gearing up a notch, but I didn't think it was labour until I woke up to a gush of warmish fluid running down the bed. OH nearly had a heart attack. Turned out it was the hot water bottle I had between my legs had just leaked out during the night! :shock:

Pregnopaws said:
Had bad pelvic and lower back pains last night, must be things loosening and gearing up a notch, but I didn't think it was labour until I woke up to a gush of warmish fluid running down the bed. OH nearly had a heart attack. Turned out it was the hot water bottle I had between my legs had just leaked out during the night! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: ye must have got a right fright

Last time I remember it feeling a bit like a bladder infection! :shock:

Can't help.. I woke up in horrific pain with Tia coming every 3 to 2 mins lasting 30secs to a minute... and they continued like that till Tia popped out. Once of the reasons they said I wasn't in labour was because of the timing, but it why I now know that when you are in labour, you definitely know even if you don't know in the first stages, you will when it matters :rotfl:

Completely different from BH's...

I've had mild period type pains on and off for a while now... but the last few days the bh's are much more stronger and my back has become really painful. I remember having back ache with Tia a few days before I gave birth too... but I don't know if its because I have an existing back injury that struggles under the baby weight or if it is something to do with labour. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back