• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Contractions..

charlene09

Reaction score
Think Im having contractions , they are soo sore.

Feels like period pains but in my back, I was up all last night with them and im still getting them, they keep swapping and changing from just my back, to my back and belly.

they are coming in waves like dragging pains does this sound like early stages because I dont know how much I can take them, I can't breathe in when I've got one because it just hurts

omg wooooooo ur in labour wooohooooo hold out as long as u can distract urself maybe get a bath hun xx

Im going for a walk then coming back and getting a bath, just tried washing the pots and it made me bend over and hold my back cos i couldnt take the pain! im in very very slow labour i don't like!!

does sound like it if its the real deal after having bath they will still be there :) mine steeped up a gear after having a bath on my 1st and she was born a few hours later

Def sounds like labour...a sleep and a bath helped boost mine up wiv my last 2 labours,to the point where I was screamin at dh to get home NOW!! Lol xx

Oooo exciting , good luck! Try a wheat bag or hot water bottle as well, really helped me x

Just had the biggest show ever!!!!!! omg sat here crying in pain now. might ring the hospital soon

what timing are the contractions?
sounds like your dilating too :)
did you take a bath did they ease or step up a notch

ooo how exciting

Oh good luck! Shall be watching the labour thread!
XxX

Ohh i dunno i just had all the pain in the back as we found out LO was back to back when he came out lol never felt ne pain on the front lol x

Ooh how exciting! Sorry about the pain though honey! Hope you have progresses since they've started xx

Yipppppe labour is off and running then - so exicting - your baby is on their way hun XX

OOh good luck. hope everythings happening as I type xx

Wonder how she is.... Hopefully you're well on the way now. Xx

been to the hospital , had a vaginal examination and i am infact in labour! 1cm dialated, she done a stretch and sweep and sent me home, she said i will most probably be back tonight, my waters are also leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back