contraceptive patch

titch

Reaction score
I think Im gonna ask to try the patch as contraception. Ive done loads of research online but never spoken to anyone who uses it. Anyone here using the patch?

My friend uses it and it does the job! She hasn't complained about it so i'm assuming its ok. x

I was thinking about the patch! My only worry is, will it come off in the bath?

Thats what I thought too but all the info online says its really safe to use swimming, in a sauna and bath/shower cos its designed not to loose its sticky with water or perspiration.

Also if it comes off as long as you put it back on or a new one on within 48 hours youre still fully protected.

The more I read about it the more I like it. Im getting myself a prescription for it at 4pm today, Im quite excited!! :yay:

My friend has never had any problems with the bath either i think they are super sticky lol xxx

Last edited:
:yay: Sounds good! I didn't know about it until I seen it on the sex education show! Hope it suits you xx

got my prescription :yay: just got to wait for day 1 of AF to start using it!

:yay: Happy days, now all you need is the condoms (male and female), implant, coil, pill, injection and diaphram and you're sorted! :D

:rofl: i think we'll just stick to the patch and condoms for now :lol:

doctor was trying to convince me to go for the coil, i crosed my legs tight and said "no!"

:rofl: i think we'll just stick to the patch and condoms for now :lol:

doctor was trying to convince me to go for the coil, i crosed my legs tight and said "no!"

:rotfl::rotfl: id be like that to lol x

she reckoned it'd be fine cos Ive had a baby. She failed to see my point when I told her it took me 3 days to dilate 2cm then I had a section. MY CERVIX DOESNT LIKE OPENING!

Mine opens quickly but I ain't having the coil shoved up there! My cervix is closed forever now! Lol

I've pretty much had all forms of pill implant patch coil and I can safely say the coil was the best it wasn't uncomfortable to get in and getting out was easy I said to the doc I am so scared about the pain and it was already out!! I didn't have to worry about it and that was that!
The patch kept coming off and I didn't trust it tbh.
The implant I was ok with it until I randomly was on my period for weeks?! It wasn't giving up!!! Headaches and that came out! So the meirina coil was by far the best for me! Lol

Good luck Hun and it's worth a go!!! X x

I think when the time cones in going to use the patch! Let me know how you get on hun! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo let me know how you get on with the patch!! Sounds better than having something inserted in me!!

^^ I know putting a plaster on is A LOT more appealing!! :lol: Im waiting for AF to arrive to start using them. Im actually looking forward to AF for once!!

I'll just stick it somewhere thats not visible when out and about!

just came back to check the dates on this thread. Im still awaiting AF :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back