I'm having to have my coil removed due to severe pregnancy symptoms- despite not being pregnant (phantom kicks, leaking milk despite not breastfeeding for a year and completely drying up prior) My doctor has pretty much written me off but the nurse has been brilliant. She's had me in this morning for urine and blood samples to prove that I'm not pregnant, but advised me to have my coil removed and decide what I want to do next. With a young family and a full time job, I'm not sure if remember to take any form of pill. I hate needles so don't want the injection & my sister had nothing but problems when she had the implant. I've asked OH to really think about whether he wants anymore children (I'm happy with just DD- but if he wanted another then I would) he's 45 this year, with a 23 year old (not mine) & our DD (16months) if he doesn't then I've said I'll go and have my tubes tied- but apparently I'm putting him under pressure by asking him to make the decision ?!?! I'm really not sure what my options are now? We don't have sex regularly- maybe 1/2 a month if that? So may be a case of avoiding ovulation- but with our wedding in December, I'm not sure I want to run that risk?