Contains Upsetting Story

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
These people are from my area; I have been reading about this story for a few weeks now and still cannot believe that they could do this to a little tiny girl.

Although I don't believe in the death penalty these sorts of stories really challenge my views.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-giving-baby-methadone-died-soothe-her.html

All I can think of is that I may have passed them in the street and seen this little baby :(

I just wanted to share, hope this doesnt upset/offend anyone.

Bloody idiots. Classic example of people who should not be allowed to have children EVER.

Such a sad story, poor little mite. Too much of this sort of thing goes on.

thats horrible :( they will get whats coming to them but its so sad what the wee lassie had to go through

R.I.P wee one xxxxx

How sad. That sort of story makes me so angry. Think of all the couples that would go to earths ends and back to have a baby, then you get irresponsible twats like that that feed a baby drugs. Evil people with no more than a tear and a half in prison. They deserve to die inside.

Stuff like this makes me feel sick, poor baby xxx

so sad.... actually mad me cry :-( people like this should never ever be allowed to have children... maybe they should start introducing sterilisation as a final "sentance" as well as their term in jail. Makes me so angry. x

What stupid people!! it says they were misguided :shock: stories like this make me so angry!!

R.I.P little Holly, poor little girl! :( xxxx

It makes me sick, why she was not placed into foster care is beyond me :(

Makes me so angry.. People like that do not deserve the gift of having a child.. Horrible people!

RIP Holly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back