consultant appointment + swine flu jab

midnight

Reaction score
had my consultant appointment today because i have low bmi tell me something i dont know haha i will have extra growth scans like i did on the others at 28 and 34 weeks :) dont know why they do these as ive had them on all the others and showed the baby is normal size but i get to see my baby twice more than normal :) also had my swine flu jab as i was there yay and i think ive decided against home birth because im more at risk of bleeding after birth with it being my 5th so id rather be at hospital where i know if anything goes wrong i dont have to be rushed in afterwards :)

Lucky u getting to see baby twice extra! And defo agree its better to be in hospital just incase anything was to happen.

I been meaning to ask u, ive been trying to find out... do u know if u can have a waterbirth at our hospital?? I should really have asked the midwife last thursday but completely forgot. Will probably ask at the scan, got plenty of time yet! xxx

they had birthing pools in bathroom of the delivery room i was in but i never asked to use 1 so so long as they had 1 free and they aint mega busy it shouldnt be a problem when i went in last time i had the midwife the whole time and they wasnt busy so felt proper looked after :) where in my old hospital they seemed rushed off their feet i was only on the ward 6 hours before going home so dont really know what that was like noise wise haha just ask you MW

Haha thanks, yeah i will do. I havent even made a proper decision yet, just interested it. Thanks x

i think your only allowed gas and air though if you have a water birth because the other drugs make you drowsy :) what drs are you in im in ruabon and see vanesa the mw she is ace :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back