• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

consultant and scan!! updated page 2!!

rbryan0205

Reaction score
i have been for a sca and consultants appointment to check baby isnt growing to big and ironically baby hasnt grown much since 28 weeks s got to have steroid injections and fetal heart monitoring wed and frid then another scan mon and then one a week on monday

so im really worried at the moment

Last edited:
Aw hun hope all goes well x keep us posted x

Oh Hun, maybee baby had had a growth spurt just before 28 weeks then , and now is having a slower few weeks. Good luck for your sterioids in the bum and your scans next week (they can only help baby either way) . will be hoping all is all fine in there X

Last edited:
I'm having the same thing hun, LO only measures 30 - 31weeks and I just turned 36weeks, my bump however is still only measuring 29weeks....
I have to go for CTG's every monday and thursday and scans on mondays.
I'm kinda hoping that they will induce me next week now as LO's growth has started to worry me and they've been talking about getting him out of there for weeks but seem reluctant to actually do anything about it, just keep fobbing me off with excuses like todays one " we can't use the growth measurements from today, because we only scanned and measured him last week" the sonographer that I have had this week and last week is more concerned than the consultant, she says that by the measurements today he has actually lost weight!! his abdomen was measuring about 31weeks 4 days last week and this week the measurement came up at 30weeks6days.

Make sure you ask lots of questions and try to get them to explain the reasons for their decisions.
good luck hun xx

Aww good luck with everything hun, hope it goes ok x

Good luck,I'm sure everythin will b fine xxx

Been wondering how your little baby was doing Rbryan ? how are the extra checks going, is baby growing nicely yet?

got a growth scan tommorrow they only do them vevery two weeks ive been having doppler scans and heart monitoring been monitores 3 times a week at the hospital so they looking after us xx

At least you are getting well looked after, hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow x

glad they are looking after you well at the hospital, keep us posted on how tom goes xx

Hope everything goes well tomorrow and glad you're being looked after so well :hug: x

Oh brilliant care then , good luck for scan today, let us know hokw you and baby go X

This is exactly what I had and our baby at 35 weeks and on the scan on the Fri the day before Ellie was born I was measuring 27 weeks and they said by the scan Ellie would be a little under 3lbs and she was born at 4lb 3oz so after all the worrying about her size and also the health problems that all the top consultants said that she might possibly have as that was why she was so small Ellie is perfect, the only hard thing is having to leave Ellie in the hospital every night when we go home but it wont be for much longer and she is in the best care.

Hope that it all works out for you and that the baby is healthy when it arrives xx

hi yes baby grown a little baby will still be very small and they want to deliver me between 36 and 37 weeks so got 3 doppler scans a week and then on mon 6th december another full growth scan and i will be 36 + 5 so probably be induced that week

so 2 weeks time it will all be happening x

Shame bubs isnt growing very well but very exciting for you knowing when youll be meeting little one! x

Glad baby's grown a bit and they are looking after you xx

aw glad baby is growing a little, fingers crossed all stays well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back