Constipation

hedgehog2000

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of trouble with this and I wonder if anyone has any tips apart from the usual fruit and veg theory. I'm still feeling quite sick, so eating anything other than toast is a bit of a chore. Also does anyone know if it's ok to take Fybogel?. Thanks

Make the toast whole wheat or high bran and make sure to drink lots of water. Also I've heard live yoghurt can help.

I heard fybogel is okay during pregnancy but please don't quote me on this!!! i'd ask at the pharmacist before trying it...

I was sufffering with a touch of constipation the other day... I had a good strong curry.... mightn't work for everyone!!!! but gave me a bit of movement....

x

hi hun im having same problems :oops:
ive been to docs loads of times about it but they just keep giving me they lactchalos (not sure of teh spelling but its like wee chocolate things taste horrible and dont work for me) then they gave me like a fibre drink it tastes even worse and still isnt helping. Im also having some problems with piles *blushing big time here sorry to be in depth about the facts* and they gave me some cream but it is rather painfull. Im pregnant with my second and had no trouble at all going to the toilet first time round so i dont understand why im having so much trouble this time. Im 29 weeks and 6 days pregnant so far and baby is lying breech so im just guessing its painfull because the way the baby is lying but knowing me im wrong.

if you get anything that works plz let me know im not sure i can stick this for another 10 weeks...lol

take care luv n hugs

Jean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back