tmi... constipation

lauralala

Reaction score
well ladies i was just wondering if anyone has anything that works, I'm having senna and lactulose, drinking 2lts of water a day and eating bucket loads of fruit and still no number 2.

I sympathise, I've had a mixture of everything so far (constipation, diarrhea...urgh!) and the only thing that worked for me when I was constipated was drinking an entire carton of Tropicana! I don't know if it was just coincidence or if it got things moving. x

Smae here, Wasnt sure whether i could take lactulose though. Can i?? How much did u take?? XXX

yeah its fine to take, i take 10mls of a morning its vile tho

oooooooooooo i didnt no u could take lactulose??

yer im same av been since about 8 weeks an still same it drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy n i eat loads of fruit high fiber an drink orange juice an water an nothing helps think my bowels av given up the go slow and just stopped haahah

I know how you feel , I hate it ! I've started putting spoons of flax seed into my cereal in the morning in the hope of it helping .

hey im gate crashing,
Ive manage to escape constipation until now, God its awfull you dont realise how awful it is until you have it!!! Gonna pick up some lactulose later today its my last hope, im desperate lolxxxx

what about sena tea??? havent used it myself but its supposed to be really good! hope your all feeling better soon

You can take 10mls of lactulose morning and night, it was the only thing that got me going in the first tir

Try prune juice. Not that nice but helps.

Also kiwi fruit or grapefruit - both really high in fibre and work well.

Cutting all processed foods out of diet. Makes for fairly boring diet but needs must :wall2:

What conversations we girlies have lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back