Connie's well developed sense of irony...

debecca

Reaction score
OK, some of you may know that someone finally listened to me and gave me Gaviscon for Flod's reflux. WELL what an improvement and it led to... DUN DUN DUN (drum roll)...

SLEEPING 7.30pm to 6.30am :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The only problem? Last night I was up from 12.15am to 6am on the phone to the Mental Health Crisis Team so it was the one night I really didn't mind if she kept waking up. Typical!

Hopefully this is the start of something ace though :clap: the Gaviscon seems to have made a HUGE difference to her eating and sleeping.

I hope she makes a regular thing of sleeping through, it will make it much easier for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

debecca said:
OK, some of you may know that someone finally listened to me and gave me Gaviscon for Flod's reflux. WELL what an improvement and it led to... DUN DUN DUN (drum roll)...

SLEEPING 7.30pm to 6.30am :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The only problem? Last night I was up from 12.15am to 6am on the phone to the Mental Health Crisis Team so it was the one night I really didn't mind if she kept waking up. Typical!

Hopefully this is the start of something ace though :clap: the Gaviscon seems to have made a HUGE difference to her eating and sleeping.

Welldone Connie :cheer: :cheer:

Are you ok though? :hug: :hug:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooo Connieflod! Gaviscon is good stuff eh? Becky has started waking at 4.30-5 again so can I have my extra hour back please Bex? :rotfl:

Naa seriously though you deserve the rest and have a big one of these from us :hug: :hug:

Go Connie :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap: :clap:

How are you feeling today Bex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back