Congratulations Will and Kate

NicNak1

Reaction score
She has had a boy!!!! :-D
8lbs 6oz at 4:24pm

Xx

Just seen it whooop well done!!!! Congrats xxx

Really thought it was gonna be a girl!! Xx

Cant wait to here what hes calles I reckon they will make us wait a week or so tho :( xx

Cant wait to here what hes calles I reckon they will make us wait a week or so tho :( xx

yer just been reading that the queen kept Charles' name a secret for a month!!

I predicted on a competition thingy that she'd have a boy named Alexander. I got the date and the weight wrong, so let's see if I'm right with the name... :D

I thought she was having a girl like. So happy for them. Ah i hope they dont make us wait that long for the name, im dying to know lol. Xx

yey!!!!!! I always thought a boy such a lucky lucky little baby he has no idea what is to become of him :)

congrats

Ohhh come on there's gotta be a of lady here to share the birthday!!!

Exciting! Can't wait to find out the name. I thought it was going to be a girl xxx

Just goes to show you can be slender with a very neat bump and still have a good sized baby. I can't wait to hear the name.

I predicted on a competition thingy that she'd have a boy named Alexander. I got the date and the weight wrong, so let's see if I'm right with the name... :D

I hope not as that is my top contender if mine is a boy everyone will think I have copied her. :fib:

I am really pleased for them. Bless. They got married the same year as us. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back