Confused?

Stormie55

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post or not
I took a pregnancy test Wednesday (about a week late for my period) and it was positive (not super bold, but very obvious) I started bleeding Friday morning though (super bright red and a bit watery) by lunch time though it had darkened a bit and I had some tiny clots, by night time it had lightened up and Saturday and Sunday morning it was back to bright red and very little (i used panty liners even on Friday and normally my periods are super heavy) I stopped bleeding mid Sunday except when I wipe (very light pinkish) however I am cramping and having some back pain, I called my lady doctor but they won't see me till I'm supposed to be 7-8 weeks at the earliest, going to go to the er but wasn't sure if anyone has experience with this
(Sorry for the long post)

20190313_081801.jpg

Have you taken another test? I would advice too? Worse case scenario you may be having a chemical pregnancy x

Really sorry but it sounds like you've have a very early miscarriage. Red bleeding and cramping is normally a sign of this. However, it's not uncommon for ladies to bleed in early pregnancy and everything still turns out OK.

I do hope that you get some positive answers at the ER.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back